Monday, September 22, 2008

Idaho Weekend


Mark and Andrea after the CRY-FEST


As everyone knows Mark was sustained as Bishop of the Whitacre Ward on Sept 14. I surprised him by showing up at the front door with cornpones from Maddox. Of course we both were crying when we saw each other. Normally our eyes are bigger and not swollen.

We had a very enjoyable weekend listen to Marks "words of wisdom" as he spoke. Of course he gave credit to everyone he knows -- but not himself. I will just say it. He is a valiant and good man. Heavenly Father held him for this opportunity in the old "25th Ward". We love our Mark............... or that should be our Bishop Neider.

Mike, Mom, Andrea, Darryl & Kenny

Look at the fun we had while Mark was busy all day at church. I'm a lucky sister to have such great brothers and a cute little mother.

7 comments:

Emily Rae said...

It was so fun to see you and see you make my Dad cry. I was serious when I said I had only seen him cry a handful of times. I have to add when Gramps & Julie died, but other than that it has only been a few select times about his kids and now you. It saws a lot about the person you are and how much he loves you. Thanks for coming-

Emily Rae said...

It's supposed to say 'says' and not 'saws'...I'm edumacated I promise.

Gina said...

Andrea, I love you. What in the world is a cornpone? I'm always stumped by at least one or two words in all of your posts. Smarty pants. :)

Gina said...

John and Shelly exhaust me with their workout rituals. I'm get tired just watching them over- exert themselves all the time. I need to eat a bag of Ruffles, and watch a Soap Opera to re-coop. Let's throw in a few cornpones too.
:)

andrea said...

I know -- give me the remote. Let's all go to Maddox for cornpones.

Shelly Crowley said...

There's a dangerous crowd right there! What are you all REALLY planning for the rest of us?
I like how the seating is arranged with the womens backs to the TV, which is set to the football game. Very sneaky men, I'm onto ya!

Rosy said...

YOU made the weekend special Andrea. You have always been the life of the party! I love you and all the Neiders!