Wednesday, January 1, 2014

October 2013

Life always gets away from me somehow!  I always have good intentions and then -- 00ps -- life just keeps on happening.  I am going to highlight the last three months of the year.  Mostly in pictures with a few comments here and there to help my brain remember.  Here comes October.

October
Rich and I flew home from Utah on October 3rd and began a marathon of doctor appointments for Rich.  He was catching up on lots of visits he had missed in the fall.  Those appointments kept us busy and we try not to complain about too many issues.  Ha Ha!  How much time do you have? ?   So let's move on.   Here are some fun pictures from October. 

                   We found a new park outside of Culpeper with a fire pit!  Hooray Lottie and Nathan!

So Grandpa builds a fire so the kids can roast some hot dogs!  Hooray
The roasted marshmallows were a blast.  No pictures of those, but Nathan didn't want to try them.
 
 Higher Grandpa!
 
 Lottie had the park all to herself!
 
 Let's get ready for Halloween!
 
Finally we can open the treats. 
 
 
Here's my favorite little astronaut 
 Here's some Crowley trick or treaters!
 
 And here's some more!
  Our little Crowley girls in Bristow.  A little out of focus. 
Audrey, Harper, Joelyn
 Here's our little Redskin cheerleader!
And here she is with the wig! 
Oh!  This cheerleading is just too hard.
 
 The best costume of all!  Rosie the Riveter!  Way to go Gabe!
 I have to admit I had Matt's family over for our traditional Halloween chili and when I opened the door for them, they had no costumes!  I was the only one in a costume.  I don't have the picture because I quickly took off the costume -- a pirate!  Ha Ha
 
We had a couple of sleepovers with grandkids.  They are pretty darn sweet.
 
The most fun in the morning is snuggling with Grammie and Grandpa and it usually turns into a dog pile and tickle fest. 
 
 Audrey and Lottie went to church with Grandpa and Grammie.
 
 A sure sign there has been a sleepover.  The driveway is full of chalk houses and hopscotch.
 This is true cousin love.  These two are simply crazy about each other.
I think this sleepover was in November, but oh well!

No comments: