Monday, August 4, 2008

July Family Fun


Jeremy and Emery

<
Grandma, Tanner and Carsen exercising...........

July was busy and fun. Grandma Neider came for three weeks. Shelly, Jeremy, Tanner, Carsen and Emery came for three weeks. And we were so excited to meet our new little Emery. We headed to the beach for a much needed week of relaxing and fun. We really missed Lauren, Gabe and Charlotte at our beach reunion. Those girls are fun.
The pictures really tell the whole story.

Tanner, Carsen at Madonna's Lake


Carly Z was our lifeguard at the lake. We had a fun lunch and Grandma came down to the lake after a long visit with her boyfriend, Cliff.


Andrea and Madonna

Cliff and Madonna live on about 300 acres in Unionville, Virginia where Cliff put in his own lake. It is about 25 minutes from Culpeper.


Grandpa Crowley, Tanner and Emery in the swing.


Granpa Crowley and Emery at the beach house.
Emery: No on told me how handsome my Uncle Matt was....


Our Little Audrey


Tanner is a good little babysitter for Audrey


Melanie and Audrey in Culpeper

Grandpa and Grandma with Audrey and Emery. Grandpa is doing a better job with his little granddaughter and than Grandma is..........


I have lots more beach pictures to add as soon as I can find what file I put them in.........I guess I'll start a new post.

One more.............Tanner in action in the little blow up pool at the house in Culpeper.

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I miss my nieces and nephews. Good think the Sterling Crowleys are coming this weekend. I'll come help watch Audry.

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Darling pictures - fun times! You'll need to go back to work at school to get "rested" up!

Kelsey Carreon said...

I was just thinking about the taylors the other day! Nice to see they are happy and well.

Gina said...

Those pictures are great. The pic of Jeremy and Emery is too perfect for words.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Your family is so adorable! We had one of your relatives in our ward here for a bit===Jeanine Neider (awesome lady by the way). Glad y'all are having a great summer.

The Finck Five said...

I love seeing your mom doing well, miss you guys.
James

Channa said...

What an cute bunch of grandkids! Thanks for finding our blog so we can keep in touch! Lauren says hello!