Monday, March 2, 2009

Coincidence?

Well call it coincidence if you like, but I don't know. I haven't gotten to my blog for four weeks............................ever since I was released from my Young Women calling and put in the RS presidency. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love RS -- yes centerpieces and all. So hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog.

Right now we are getting ready for the RS birthday and I found this quote in trying to find some encouraging quotes to participate in the on-going activities.

"I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'm sure I'd be darling at it." (Dorothy Parker) I want to show my RS sisters that there are lots of things we don't know about -- but we can still be darling learning.

I do have to tell you it has been such a pleasure to be in RS every Sunday -- I just love being taught. We had the best lesson in Ward Conference. "Choose Ye This Day" It was focused on "this day". What we select daily -- even our tiny little choices makes us who we are and in turn reflects to our children and friends, etc.
It was such a good reminder to me to remember "this day".

Anyway, love my new calling already -- love having lots of new girlfriends. There is so much to learn and so much fun to be had. I hope you all love RS as much as I do. The program is there for us for a very good reason. We need it.

2 comments:

Shelly Crowley said...

They're smart to get you in there-that's the best thing that has happened to your ward since all the Crowleys moved in!

Rosy said...

Andrea, I haven't been in RS for years because I'm in the NURSERY! I know you are jealous but...

Walking this week I've just memorized the R.S. Theme (or whatever they call it.) It is just what I believe about YOU! So take a look at it again.

Love you! Rosy