Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cutest Girls

I'm trying to get caught up with my blog and have many pics to post. I added some to previous posts, but this one didn't seem to fit any where. Andrew and Melanie came for MLK weekend. So..............Audrey was having a bath in Grammy's sink and Charlotte wanted in on the action. How cute is this!

My darling granddaughters.


This picture was before Gabe had Charlotte's hair cut. Can you believe the hair on this little girl? She will be two on Monday and this picture is about two months ago. I had just stacked a bunch of stuff on the desk and she was very curious about it. What a doll!

3 comments:

Andrew & Melanie said...

Those cute Virginian Crowley girls...what fun when the girls had "bath time" together! I LOVE the pic of Charlotte and Audrey in the sink!!!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Sooo cute grandaugters! They are adorable.

Shawni said...

oh my gosh those grand daughters are DARLING! That little smiler in the sink is to die for.