Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Week

Rich is our anchor in the Crowley Family.  His birthday was this week and the family came together for the party.  Gabe made the cake and there were smiles everywhere.
Celebration!  Rich's.  His favorite angel food cake and his request for porcupine meatballs was the menu.  We topped it off with Heath Bar ice cream.  Wow so good. 


He asked Charlotte and Audrey to help blow out the candles.

Don't ask about the blue candle.  It had a purpose, but now I can't remember what it was. 

That's some fun babies in the background.  Gabe with Nathan, Andrew with Jocelyn.  Andrew and Matt are trying to get Nathan to smile.   Melanie is  cleaning up the counter.  Thanks Mel.                                                                                           

Then I started to plant the flower boxes on the deck.  I have to admit they are so cute.  Here is the model for the new deck furnitre from Pier One.  That fab guy Rich.  So fun.








I put these planters together to save the $35 each at Lowes.  I figured I could do them for half that.  I did indeed, but spent $78 more because I found three colors of beautiful iris and shasta daises.  Oh Oh.



Melanie's parents are here staying with all of us.  The baby blessing is tomorrow so hence the flowers needed to be done for the blessing lunch.  Audrey is in little girl heaven.  Once she figured out that she had two sets of Grand parents she was so happy.  My next blog will be the fantastic blessing of two babies in one month in the Crowley Family. 

1 comment:

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

What a fun and happy family! We were out of town and I didn't tell Rich Happy Birthday - but I did think about him! I love your deck furniture and flowers!! Looks like spring time in VA! We're still working on it in ID. Wish we lived by each other!