Tuesday, December 1, 2009

She's Back!

I can't believe I haven't had time to blog since Mother's Day. Tsk Tsk on me I guess. Well..............in a nut shell.

*I retired in July..............can't say enough good things about this.
*Beach week with the family in July. (I long for the beach with our gang.) Just when we think we can't stand each other another minute, it all ends and we yearn to be there again.
*Reunion in the beautiful mountains above SLC with my brothers, their wives and Mom.
We can still spin our..... how you say..............?? Stories. Love those Neiders.

*Rich retires. Yes, I know this is the second time. We'll see if it sticks.


Part of the Crowley Gang at Rich's retirement party.


***6 week road trip across the country. Started in VA to WV, PA,OH,

First stop in Kirtland Ohio

Kirtland Temple

IL,SD
Second stop was Nauvoo, but alas............no pics from Cool pix.


This is Rich in the beautiful BADLANDS of South Dakota.


Again in the BADLANDS


Loved Rushmore - that Borglund guy - what a genius

,WY,MT,ID,WA,OR,CA,ID,UT,CO,KA,MO,TN,and back to VA. 10,000 miles on the rental car. I will blog about the highlights soon.

Okay, I was in a hurry to leave and left the charger home to the camera battery. No pics until I arrived in CA. Gabe mailed the charger to Jeremy's

So this is our adorable Emery.


Shelly, the fixer with Carsen and Emery


School carnival - Shelly, Carsen, Tanner and Grandpa Rich


*Thanksgiving with the Crowleys except Jeremy's gang and Kara and Drew. Fabulous. Thanks for those rolls and spiced punch Gabey.

Only one pic of Thanksgiving

You can see Andrew, Tricia, Jordan and Matt.

More pics of the trip to come..................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks so pretty! sorry we missed it.