Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something's Wrong

Halloween isn't here and yet the first bag of treats is gone. What is happening? Rich came in and saw the bag opened and ask, "Did you open the Halloween candy?"

I replied, "Yes, we had some early trick or treaters." Quick huh! However, usually when we get into the candy there is some left for the trickers. The first bag is gone. I don't remember eating all that many so I think what is really happening is the bag is much smaller with fewer candies.............I now believe the trickers to be the candy makers.

I actually try to buy candy I don't like so I won't eat it. That didn't work this year. I ate the candy I don't like. It wasn't that bad. What you gonna do? I went back for more candy and there were malted milk balls. Of course -- they are my very favorite. I can't resist them. Ever. I bought two bags thinking that would be plenty as we probably won't get very many kids. The first bag is already down to two treats left. (Those darn early tricker or treaters.) I'm at a loss. I'm not supposed to even eat candy. Then after sending my kids popcorn for Halloween there was a give-away tin. It arrived yesterday. It's hopeless.

4 comments:

naturegrams said...

Ah, Andrea----Somehow, someway, I have the same problem out here in Sun Valley with my treats. They just seem to disappear faster than ever. Perhaps there's a ghoul or ghost that resides in the family tree. Take care. susanperri

andrea said...

My niece in Idaho said she can't buy hers until Halloween Day. Well, it's too late for this year, but I am going to try that.

Gina said...

Andrea, you're my kind of woman. I am going to remember that "early trick-or-treaters" bit. I think it will come in handy.

andrea said...

Sadly (ha ha ha)we had to purchase more candy yesterday for Halloween tonight. Butterfingers. The candy is safe for the treaters tonight as I am away from home all day at work. I am getting my own Halloween surprise. Audrey is coming to visit me at work today.