Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun in Fresno

Here are some pics of the Fresno Crowleys. It was such a nice visit and the weather was great after being in winter all the way across the country. 

This is how Shelly get's things done.


What a cute family!

Cute Crowley Guys

Beautiful Crowley Girls




Tanner, Carsen and Jeremy




The Family





Our Precious Pixie

Carsen scored four goals in this game




More pixie
Tanner on the move
Great action shot

Good one Carsen

We saw some pretty intense soccer from the Crowley boys.
Our visit was ten days and we loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

rich said...

These Fresno Crowleys are one neat family and so very very active. I love the shot of Shelley multitasking. She is halfway ready for church, baby on hip and cleaning the kitchen. When I saw her doing that, I raced to get my cameral and the picture. Andrea, so glad you put these pictures on.

Matthew said...

I had deja vu when I looked at that first picture of Shelley and I had been trying to figure out where I had seen that picture at before. Maybe at Mom and Dad's? Then I realized: this is just how I picture her in my mind's eye. How weird is that?

Shelly Crowley said...

I'm not sure if that's a good thing Matt or a bad thing that you picture me like that....but thanks for posting some picture of me NOT half dressed and cleaning too Andrea. I obviously need to spruce up my image:)

Jamie said...

SUCH a cute family! I'm in love with Shelly's hair. And how fun that they got to have you for 10 days! Wow! Lucky!